This page allows you to add an option for a product. Common options are created for product size, color, and style.
Video Links: Text Input Option
Drop-down List Option
Radio Button List Option
HTML Area Option
Accessory Checkbox Option
Accessory Radio Button List Option
Add Shared Option:
A shared option allows multiple products to use the same option list. If a shared option has already been setup through Catalog -> Shared Option, it will show up in this list. You can select it and press the "New" button to the right.
Add New Option:
To create a new option for this product, select an option type from the menu and press the "New" button to the right. The option types include:
- Adds a field where customers can type information for the product.
Drop Down List
- Adds a drop down, or pull down, menu where customers can select a choice.
Radio Button List
- Adds a list of options and the customer can place the radio button, or dot, next to their selection.
- Adds a field where the administrator can enter HTML code. This can be used for linking to uploaded images, files, etc..
- Adds a checkbox where customer can select multiple accessories that go along with the product.
Accessory Radio Button List
- Adds a list of accessories where the customer can place the radio button, or dot, next to their selection.
Accessory Drop Down List
- Add a drop down, or pull down, menu where customers can select an accessory for the product.
Note: An accessory is similar to related items, except they are often required to purchase in order to maintain, or to make your product work.