Using Beanstream Payment Processing
Beanstream has been an eCommerce merchant since 2000. They specialize in providing payments for companies in the United States and Canada.
You can find the Beanstream processor by going to Settings -> Payments -> Select CC Processor -> Additional Processor. To configure this processor, you will need to do the following:
1. Login to Beanstream at https://www.beanstream.com/admin
2. Navigate to Administration --> Account Settings --> Order Settings
3. Uncheck the box at the top that says "restrict transaction type"
4. Checkmark "Use username and password validation against transactions" (scroll down)
5. Enter a username and password in the fields beneath the checkbox
- Use their Merchant ID as the username
- Password must be at least 8 characters long
- You can use numbers and characters
- The password must contain at least 2 numeric characters
- Do not use spaces
6. Enter this Merchant ID and password into the respective fields in your e-Store payment settings
7. Press the "Save Settings" button