The following article will show you how to backup your website data in WebEasy. This is useful if you want to transfer your data to a new computer or simply want to back it up for safekeeping. Below you will find an overview of the steps mentioned in the video.
Overview of Steps:
1. Open your website in WebEasy
2. From the menu bar, go to File -> Save As -> Archive Backup (or Archive)
3. On the cue card, press Click to Continue (if prompted)
4. Using the Save In drop-down menu, press the down arrow, as shown below:
5. Select Desktop from the list
6. Press the New Folder icon, as shown below:
7. Type in "Website Backup"
8. Double-click the "Website Backup" folder
9. Press Save
Note: For WebEasy 6 and 7 users, you may need to manually archive any attached files, such as .mp3's, .pdf's, .doc's, etc. as it does not automatially back these up. Web Easy 8 should backup everything up.
10. Copy the "Website Backup" folder to a thumb drive, or burn it to a CD using a CD burning program.