If you would like to have a link open a page in a new window, you can specify this option in the WebEasy Link window. For instructions on how to do this, please perform the following steps:
1. Open your website in WebEasy
2. Navigate to the desired page
3. Right-click on a textbox or an image, select Link
4. Select the Internet tab
5. Select Web Site
6. Press the Show Target in New Window button, as shown below:
7. Type in your internet address in the Address field
8. Press OK
9. From the menu bar, go to Build -> Preview
10. Press OK
11. Test out your link
Note: You can have a local page open in a new window, but this option is typically used for external hyperlinks.
If you need assistance, you will need to contact Avanquest, who are the makers of WebEasy. You can contact them through their website at http://www.v-com.com/.