For instructions on how to repoint your name servers through Dotster.com, please perform the following steps:
1. Click the following link to go to Dotster's website:
2. Enter your Dotster Username and Password, press the Login button
3. Under Manage My Domains, click the Go Now link
4. In the Step 1 box, check mark your domain name, in the Step 2 drop-down box, select Modify Nameservers
5. Press the Go button
6. Press the -> button to edit the Name Servers, as shown below:
7. Enter the Name Servers that were provided in Action Required email when the hosting account was setup, press Add
8. Type in your email address, press the Continue button
9. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you entered. You will need to click on the link in the email to approve the changes.
Once the change has been made, it will take 12-48 hours for this information to propagate over the internet.
If you need help, you can contact Dotster's customer support number at 1-360-253-2210, or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like us to make these changes for you, please provide us your Dotster Username and Password.