For instructions on how to repoint your name servers through GoDaddy.com, please perform the following steps:
1. Click the following link to go to GoDaddy's website:
2. Enter your GoDaddy Customer Number and Password, press the Secure Login button
3. Click the My Account link
4. Select Manage Domains
5. Check mark your domain, then select Set Locking
6. Select Unlocked, press the Save Changes button
7. Select Set Nameservers
8. Under Custom Name Servers, type in the Name Servers that were provided in the Action Required email when the hosting account was setup
9. Press the Save Changes button
Once the change has been made, it will take 12-48 hours for this information to propagate over the internet.
If you need help, you can contact GoDaddy's customer support number at 1-480-505-8877, or email them through their website.
If you would like us to make these changes for you, please provide us your GoDaddy customer number and password.